Do you need assistance to add Admins to your Facebook Group? Well if so then you will be able to get the needful done right away. And if you also have some other related queries then you can directly get in touch with the Facebook Helpdesk Bellen any time you like. You will then be assisted by the most efficient experts within no time.
The following are the steps to make someone an Admin on your Facebook Page; you just need to follow along carefully to get the accurate results:
IMPORTANT: You should know that Pages that are members of your group cannot be admins.
• First of all, you got to click on the ‘Groups’ option in the left menu. And then if you do not see ‘Groups’ you should click on the ‘See More’ option.
• After doing so you need to select your group.
• And then you will have to click on ‘Members’ from the menu on the left side.
• You should also click on the three-dot menu icon that is next to the person that you want to make an admin.
• And now you need to select the ‘Make Admin’ option.
• Next, you would have to click on the ‘Send Invite’ button.
• Now that person will receive a notification; then you will either get an alert when they respond or your admin list will update the same.
• And if you would like to cancel an invitation, then you would have to go to the ‘Members > Invited Admins and Moderators’ option and then go to click on the three-dot menu icon right next to the name, and now select the ‘Cancel Admin Invite’ button.
• At last, to remove someone as an admin, you will have to first select the ‘Remove as Admin’ option from the three-dot menu next to their name.
Once you are through with the above process then you should be all good to handle the same easily. But if you encounter some glitches then you can always Contact Facebook telefoonnummer. And then the technicians will guide you with the topmost solutions.